750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration for outstanding throttle response and drivability
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Two corner idle for precise idle control
- Quick change vacuum secondaries allows use on a wide range of vehicles
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.375 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.