20-11-18 - Build Summary to date
Original I-6 3 speed column shift car. Manual steering. no A/C.
Purchased January 2019.
Swapped in a 406 sbc and TH350 - converted to floor shift (Lokar).
- dynoed @ 440hp, 480 tq. (<6,000 rpm)
- Scat 9000 rotating assembly, i-beam rods, fordged pistons w/ dish, 9.5:1 cr
- lunati hyd-roller cam - 226/234 @0.050", 112LSA
- AFR Eliminator 195 heads, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, QuickFuel HR-680-VS carb, DUI HEI ignition
- long tube headers, MagnaFlow mufflers, Flowmaster stainless pipes
- built Th350 - clutches, steels, shift kit, Performance Automatics Raptor 2600 stall
Performance Drivelines High HP 2-piece Drive Shaft w/1350 u-joints
4 wheel power disc brakes
- Front Disc brakes - 11" iron w/dual power brake booster
- Ford 9" rear end w/ 11" iron discs and 4-Link, 0.250" axle tubes, 31 spline axles, Yukon center section w/ Daytona pinion support - Quick Performance
- 3.25 rear gears w/ Trac-Loc disc posi
Complete Painless Wiring Pro-Series Harness
Champion Radiator w/dual Spal fans, Painless fan control switch
New SS coil springs and shocks, 2" lowered all around
All new body mounts - rubber
new brake lines and fuel lines
17x7" US Mags wheels, 235/55R17 tires