Dash /Interior work
The dashboard looked real bad, so I removed the inlays to repaint everything..
Painted around the outlines with silver paint.
Repainted the inlay with Perfect Match universal metallic black, bad picture, I purchased letters and numbers from on-line, which I had to pick the font and color and clear coated over them. Looks okay I guess...
The gauges were real faded and when I tried cleaning them the numbers from 70 to 130 smeared, So again I purchased the numbers and installed them over the old ones added the Z28 and clear coated over them, I replaced all the needles with new ones in the speedo, tach, fuel,batt. not too bad, i guess..
I removed the broken clock and installed a vacuum gauge in it's place...
Not too bad, lots better then it was,
I also replaced all the dingy white instrument panel lights with green LED bulbs and in the Sun Pro gauges I installed, The radio CD player I installed had were green too.