- Color: Go Mango Orange
- Horsepower: 500
- Drivetrain: RWD
My 70 Dodge Challenger aka The Six Pack Dodge! One family owned since new and still enjoying today. Check out all of the shenanigans and updates at: Facebook --- facebook.com/sixpackdodge/ YouTube ---- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrtHCz8ItIcq7LtnZ9uJTRw Instagram -- https://www.instagram.com/gomangododge/?hl=en
Getting things ready to compete in the highly competitive NMCA Nostalgia Muscle Car class. Updating the Holley Six Pack carbs, cleaning, and getting everything check out for some 1/4 and 1/8 drag passes.
The Six Pack Dodge06/18/2019
Purchased in 1970 by my Grandfather, Carl Smith, from Lowe Motor Company in Roanoke, AL. The car never made it to the Dealer’s lot. Mr. Lowe contacted my Grandfather about a new car that just arrived and he might be interested. After seeing the car...
- ACCEL Super Coil comes with a ballast resistor and mounting hardware. Effective up to 6500 RPM, maximum voltage 45,000 volts
- 67-74 Mopar B & E Bodies, 75 Cordoba: 383-440, Tube Size 1.875" O.D. x 36", Collector Size 3" O.D., Collector Length 8", Port Shape: Same As Port
- Fits 1958-1979 Chrysler 383/400/413/426W/440 & 426 Hemi B/RB Big Block & Hemi
Keep updating as needed but not go into a full restoration while being able to enjoy drag racing at all kinds of events.
Wish List: 70 Challenger
- Compact and powerful, the advanced design of the Blaster SS coil is a great addition to any MSD 6-Series Ignition.
- All the performance of our Pro-Billet line NOW IN BLACK for your Big Block Chrysler. Must be used with MSD 6, 7, or 8-series ignition.
- 1964-1991 273-360 Small Block and 1958-1978 361-440 Big Block Chrysler with 10" or 11-1/8" Converter, 6-Bolt Crankshaft, Internal Balanced