- Color: Gray
- Drivetrain: RWD
This is my 1978 Elcamino. I have had this car since I was 16 I'm now 35. Iv had a few different small blocks in it and a th350 and a power glide trans. I had not drove the car after spinning a main bearing back in 2009. The car sat waiting as I turned my attention to many rusty Jeeps and then to my growing family. @ years ago I decided if I was going to keep it I needed to fix it. I never wanted to be the guy that said "Oh Il fix it some day" while it rots away and return to the earth. Seeing as I work for Holley I decided to just throw the Holley parts book at it. The rest is full on junk yard parts. The engine is a 2004 aluminum LS from a Trail Blazer and the trans is a 2002 Camaro 4L60E. Its equipped with a complete Hooker LS swap kit and a Dominator ECU to control the engine and trans. Wheels are Jegs brand 17x8 Corvette rallys. The brake are useless and will be the next thing addressed. The stance was handled by my 17 year old self with a torch. Heated to the bumpstops good and proper. The rear end is a beat stock 7.5 that has seen a ignorant amount of abuse but still holding strong due to the complete lack of traction. The car will again be my daily driver so I can enjoy the car for another 20years or more. Oh and Smokey burnouts...... Lots of Smokey burnouts.
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird, 1978-1987 GM "G" Body with GM LS Swap 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2/7.0L (3-Row) NOTE: Inlet and Outlet fittings are available separately in three different sizes listed under the Service Parts Tab based on your hose size needs.
- Includes Lengthened Hardware, OE Style Baffle System, and Billet Fill Cap
- LS Engine Drive includes SD7 A/C Compressor, Alternator, P/S Pump, Tensioner, SFI certified damper w/hard anodized billet crank pulley, Belt, & Pulleys
- 1978-1988 GM A/G-Body LS-Swap Crossmember Add-on Bracket for 4L60 Transmission
- Super Coil for GM LS2, LS3, and LS7- Black, 8 Pack
- 1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville), Full-Length LS-Swap, 1-7/8", Collector Size 3"
Working brake system, Better rear end, AC lines bc I'm old now.