- Color: Garnet Red
- Horsepower: 400
- Drivetrain: RWD
I originally bought this car in 1999 right after I started working for Flowmaster. The car was in very bad shape when I picked it up and I quickly tore it apart to rebuild. My wife wanted to use the car for our wedding, so I had a deadline of 2005 to get the car road worthy and in one color. Initially the car was set up as a street/strip car, but it was no fun trying to drive on the freeway, so in 2012 I swapped in the 6 speed transmission and installed the MSD Atomic TBI. Those were two of the best modifications I've done so far. Engine: 355c.i. Dart Aluminum heads Isky 280H Mega Cam Edelbrock Air-Gap Intake Crane Roller Rockers MSD Atomic TBI MSD 6AL Ignition Box MSD Blaster Coil MSD wires March Serpentine Belt Kit Exhaust: Long Tube Headers 3.0" Flowmaster Scavenger mid pipe kit Super 44 mufflers 3.0" Flowmaster tailpipes Transmission: Originally had a Muncie M20 Currently has a Tremec Magnum 6 Speed Quick Time Bellhousing McLeod Twin Disc Clutch Rear End: GM 12 Bolt 4:10 Gears Eaton Posi Wheels / Tires: 18" Showwheels 235/40/18 front Mickey Thompson Street Comps 275/40/19 rear Mickey Thompson Street Comps
- Polyurethane Transmission Mount for various 1958-2004 GM Cars, 1966-90 GM Trucks and 1980-1995 Jeep CJ/YJ/Wagoneer
- Our famous red canister coil! Great choice with an MSD 6-series ignition
- Set includes terminals for engines with early type (socket) and late type (HEI “spark plug top”) distributor caps. Multi-angle boots and terminals factory installed on one end. Supplied with two 56”, two 50”, two 48” and three 32” wires.
Power steering and AC.
Wish List: 1966 Chevelle
- Small Block Chevy Mid-Mount Complete Accessory System- Black Finish
- GM 8.875-inch 12-bolt Car Differential Cover.