- Color: Blue Emerald Pearl
- Horsepower: 582
- Drivetrain: RWD
Welcome to My Garage profile. This build has been slow going, but building something to achieve multiple goals takes time. For this build, I wanted a jack of all trades build, something that did it all well, including autocross, drag strip, road course, all while being comfortable. It could have come together faster, but I wanted to build it with high-quality components rather than slapping it on the road faster with less attention to detail. This build showcases several products from various Holley brands, including Hooker Header's S13/S14 engine mounts and transmission crossmember, and Hooker BlackHeart's stainless steel headers and exhaust. Engine/Drivetrain mods: -LS2 engine rebuild by Richard Holdenor -CP forged pistons & Carrillo rods -Brian Tooley Racing Camshaft -OEM LS7 clutch/pressure plate -RAM flywheel (19 lb) -Engine Management: Holley Dominator EFI -MSD Billet LS Fuel Rails -Hurst T56 Shifter -CTS-V Front Drive Accessories -Street Elite Performance Clutch Master Adaptor Kit -K&N 4'' open element air filter
- 25 Row Oil Cooler Core Grey
- Fits Wide Temp-A-Cure Oil Coolers
- Fits Extra Wide Temp-A-Cure Oil Coolers
- LS Swap Engine & Transmission Mounting Brackets 1995-1998 Nissan 240SX chassis (S14)
- This custom fit extreme heat ceramic boot ferro-spiral core spark plug wire set fits GM gen 4 LS3/LS4/LS7 engines.
Car is almost complete, however, I will be looking to add an aftermarket LSD to give it better performance round the corners on track days in the future.