- Color: Torch Red
- Horsepower: 330
- Drivetrain: RWD
Welcome to Diablo the 1990 Fox Body. She is for the most part in the state that we got her. Diablo has a mild engine build with 331 Stroker and some sort of cam from the Idle I would guess its a B cam. Currently has GT40P Heads and an Explorer intake. Suspension is unknown to us but seems to be drag set up. for the most part body is solid I will have to redo a few floor patches as they are nut up to spec for La Familia Motorsports (our Small Business we are starting) She has been used and some abuse however her bones are solid and ready to rock.
Remove T5 and replace with 4R70W with performance upgrades, Installation of Terminator X Max to control the engine and transmission. Eventually 427 stroker motor with a big bore dart block. Convert the rear end to Wild Rides set up using Viking coil overs with mini tub. front will be converted to Viking coilovers as well. Adding tubular K member and all the chassis stiffing parts this includes a roll cag with needed. I have high hopes and plan on adding all the nitrous I can. se how it goes. As they say Race, Fix, Repeat. No such thing as to much horsepower.
Wish List: Diablo
- MSD's Pro-Billet Small Diameter Distributor w/Red Cap and Steel Gear, requires the use of MSD 6, 7, 8 Series Ignition.
- This flexplate safety shield fits all small block 289, 302, 351c, 351w engines & transmissions.
- Pro Race Fogger "Professional" Nitrous System V8 Systems w/Annular Nozzles without bottle
- Terminator X Ford MPFI Kit w/ 98+ Transmission Control
- Service Bosch LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensor
- Universal 2, 3 & 4-speed Compatible Shifter