- Color: White / Red / Blue
- Horsepower: 430
- Drivetrain: RWD
Former NASCAR Busch Series Car - Originally Owned by the Bodine Family. The car is currently setup for Road Racing in the SCCA Time Trials Program. RHE (Ronnie Hopkins Enterprises) Chassis ZZ4 Crate Engine - 355 C.I. Super T-10 4-Speed Transmission Wilwood 4-Piston Calipers 9" Ford Rear Axle w/ Truck Arms Penske Shocks 12:1 Ratio on Steering Box Dry Sump Oiling System
Installed Holley Fuel Module in Fuel Cell06/18/2019
I recently installed the Holley Fuel Pump Module in the fuel cell w/ a Hydramat. This change is needed for the conversion to fuel injection.
Engine is back in the car07/10/2019
The engine is back in the car and almost ready to be fired up. I installed the Sniper Fuel injection, Weiand Water Pump, Holley Timing Cover, Earl's Remote Oil Filter Mount, Spark Plug Wires w/ Ceramic Boots, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, and Stre...
Sniper EFI Photos07/17/2019
Photos of the Sniper EFI Installed on the Engine.
- 153/168 Tooth Flywheel/Flexplate
- Intake Manifold 1957-1986 262ci-400ci, 1987-later with Aluminum Heads
- Fits many 1959-1967 GM applications - see applications below
- This custom fit extreme heat ceramic boot spark plug wire set fits small block Chevy engines with HEI 1975-1986 wires under valve cover.
- Earl's Racing Products Head Bolt Set - 12-Point Head - Small Block Chevy - 1955-'97
Currently installing Sniper Fuel Injection System w/ Holley In-Tank Fuel Module.