- Color: Copper
- Horsepower: 650
- Drivetrain: RWD
LS3, STS Turbo, air-to-air intercooler, T56 Magnum, Three Pedals clutch pedal, Quick Performance Ford 9" rear axle, UMI coilover suspension with Viking shocks, Wilwood 6 piston front and 4 piston rear brakes, Wilwood 2 piece front rotors, Continental ExtremeContact Sport tires, Inland Empire Driveline aluminum driveshaft, MSD coils and spark plug wires, Holley accessory brackets, Holley 12.3" Pro digital dash, Holley Terminator EFI.
- 1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird, 1978-1987 GM "G" Body with GM LS Swap 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2/7.0L (3-Row) NOTE: Inlet and Outlet fittings are available separately in three different sizes listed under the Service Parts Tab based on your hose size needs.
- -16AN ORB Threaded Radiator Inlet/Outlet hose fitting 1.50" for Frostbite Engine-Swap Radiators
- -16AN ORB Threaded Radiator Inlet/Outlet hose fitting 1.25" for Frostbite Engine Swap Radiators
- Designed to fit Gen 3 and 4 LS and Late Model LT1/4 (2014 â€" Current) Engines utilizing an LS T-56 Transmission.
- Black Alt, P/S & A/C- Fits Sanden SD508 or SD7 Comp.
- Black Installation Kit, LS Acc. Drive Brackets, use with LONG belt alignment (alignment common on Trucks & '10-UP Camaro)
- GM/Small Block Chevy Heavy Duty Clamshell Engine Mount Housing (Upper and Lower). Sold Individually. Use 2 mounts per vehicle.
- GM LS Swap Oil Pan - 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan. Includes Oil Pan Gasket, Stainless Steel Bolts & RTV.
- A reliable, economical, direct replacement coil for your LS from the ignition leaders at MSD.
- GM SBC Polyurethane Engine mount Insert -Black
- Black Ceramic Coated Carbureted Single plane intake manifold. Fits all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads
- Harmonic Balancer Bolt w/ Thick Washer, GM LS1/LS6 4.8L-7.0L, 12-Point , 27mm Wrenching, 180,000 PSI, M16 x 2.0 x 4.330" Under Head Length. Fits all versions of the GM LS engine - except the LS7/LS9/LSA.
Tuning, maybe a second turbo.