Holley EFI 12.3" Pro Dash
Touch Screen Digital Dash Featuring a Huge 12.3" Viewing Area
$1,853.95 Your Price
Starting at $163 a month with Learn More
- Real-time ECU tuning, allows you to make quick tune changes, without needing to hook up a laptop!
- Capable of monitoring up to 238 real-time values such as RPM/TPS/Boost
- 16 default background skins pre-loaded with unlimited options for importing custom layouts
- Quickly swipe between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual switch panel eliminates the need for external toggle switches
- Manual or auto-brightness features for easy viewing day or night
- Built-in GPS with odometer function (Antenna included)
- On-screen datalog playback features allows you to review vital run information
- Expandable storage via USB
- No stylus required, capacitive touch, just like your smart phone.
- User definable channel alarms and warnings
- 6x 1/4-28 mounting holes for surface or flush mounting, with high quality hardware included!
- Includes everything needed for installation!
- USB Keyboard and Mouse functionality makes it quick and easy to setup new layouts
- Includes 34 Pin Wiring Harness contains Power, Ground and CANbus connections
- Input and output functionality for 13 multi-configurable inputs, and 4 ground switched outputs.
- User defined alarms for any input
- Upgradable with future software enhancements
- Viewing area is 12.3" on the diagonal, 11.5" wide by 4.25" tall
- Dash weight - 3.29lbs
- Compatible with our Plug and Play Programmable Shift Light - Part Number 553-107
|Product Type||Digital Dashes|
|Screen Size||12.3" Viewing Area|
|Screen Type||Capacitive Touch Screen|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.