Tremec TKX 5 SPEED
GM, 26 spline, 2.87 1st gear/.68 O.D.
$2,795.00 Your Price
Starting at $246 a month with Learn More
- Special grade steel shafts and wide gears provide 600 lb.-ft. of torque capacity, 8,000 RPM engine speeds and 7,500 RPM shifts.
- Three-piece aluminum housing provides outstanding structural stiffness and increased case strength.
- Gaskets at all flanges to simplify installation and eliminate fluid leaks.
- Superior shift-ability through the use of multi-cone synchronizers.
- Gear layout and caged needle bearings reduce end play while minimizing noise, vibration and harshness (NVH).
- Single 0.68 overdrive reduces engine wear and fuel consumption.
- Three shifter locations and a compact design allow multiple applications with little to no floor pan modifications.
- 26-spline input shaft with a 31-spline output shaft for added strength.
- Built-in reverse light switch and cruise control safety switch provide safety and creature comfort for any application.
- GM case pattern, input configuration and integrated GM transmission mount pattern.
|Part Type||High Performance|
|Product Type||Manual Transmission|
|Reverse Gear Ratio||2.56|
|Torque Rating (Ft/Lbs)||600|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.