DynaForce Starter, Ford BB 351M, 400, 429 Engines
The downsized housing clears most headers and oil pans, but just in case, we made the billet mount so it can be clocked in different positions to help in tight applications.
$318.56 Holleydays Price
Starting at $29 a month with Learn More
- Mount can be clocked to assist in mounting
- Downsized design helps clearance issues with oil pans and exhaust
- Ball bearing supported armature and pinion gear
- Three horsepower motor provides power for high compression engines
- Gear reduction of 4.4:1 improves torque for great cranking
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.