Flowtech Long Tube HEMI Headers + Off-Road Pipes - Polished Stainless Steel
2006-14 Dodge Charger/ Challenger/ Magnum/ Chrysler 300C SRT8 HEMI: 6.1/6.4L Tube Size 1-7/8", Collector Size 3", w/ Oxygen Sensor Fittings, w/ Off-Road Pipes to Connect to Factory Exhaust
$768.95 Your Price
- Fits 2006-2014 Dodge Charger/Challenger/Magnum and Chrysler 300C SRT8 vehicles (non-AWD) with 6.1/6.4L engines
- 1-7/8" primary tubes with 3" collectors for performance gains on stock and modified HEMI engines
- 3/8” steel flanges for durability
- Long transition collectors with merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance
- Polished 304 stainless steel primary tubes and collectors with quality TIG welds for strength, longevity, and great looks
- Includes off-road pipes to connect to factory exhaust
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
Parts & Kits
- 2006-14 Dodge Charger/ Challenger/ Magnum/ Chrysler 300C SRT8 HEMI: 6.1/6.4L Tube Size 1-7/8", Collector Size 3", w/ Oxygen Sensor Fittings.$563.95Qty:
- 2006-2014 Dodge Challenger/Charger/Magnum and Chrysler 300C SRT8 with 6.1/6.4L HEMI V8 Off-Road Mid-Pipes to connect PN# 13132FLT Long Tube Headers to Factory Exhaust system$249.95Qty:
- No longer available - Will be replaced by P/N I2010. Intune Color Touch Screen Flash Programmer for 2011-2014 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram modelsQty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.