Flowtech Shorty Headers - Ceramic Coated
05-10 Ford Mustang GT V8-4.6L, Tube Size 1-5/8" O.D., Collector Size 2-1/2", Satin Silver Ceramic Coated, CARB EO D-115-19
$429.95 Your Price
Starting at $38 a month with Learn More
- 50 state legal
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- 2-1/2” collector used for high tuck design and maximum exhaust component clearance
- Machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- Coated in satin silver metallic ceramic coating for lower underhood temperatures and increased exhaust velocity
- Shorty header design mounts to factory exhaust system
- Accommodates all emission control devices
- This is a 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-19
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Flange Size||3/8 Inch|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.