Flowtech Shorty Headers - Ceramic Coated
05-11 Toyota Tacoma and 07-09 Toyota FJ Cruiser V6-4.0L 2WD/4WD, Ceramic Coated
$429.95 Your Price
Starting at $38 a month with Learn More
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- 1-1/2” primary tube diameter for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improved throttle response
- OE style 2-1/4” slip-fit collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- This header is coated in a satin silver metallic ceramic coating for an aggressive underhood look and decreased engine compartment temperatures
- Headers are a must if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
|Collector Diameter||2-1/4 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.