Flowtech Block Hugger Header - Ceramic Coated
Block Hugger Header: Small Block Chevy with D-Port Heads, Tube Size 1-5/8", Collector Size 2.5"; Silver Metallic Ceramic
$296.06 Holleydays Price
Starting at $27 a month with Learn More
- Block hugger design fits the most popular hot rod or street rod applications with small block Chevy motors using the fast burn D-port heads
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- Machined 2-1/2” collector for maximum strength
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- This header is coated in silver ceramic coated
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Product Type||Block Hugger|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.