Flowtech Flathead Rear Exit Block Hugger Headers - Stainless Steel
Block Hugger Header; Flathead Ford; Rear Exit Collector; Stainless Steel Construction
$325.95 Your Price
Starting at $29 a month with Learn More
- Tight fit block hugger designed for popular Street Rods powered by the popular Flathead Ford motors
- Rear exit design is perfect for most Street Rod applications and has that vintage look
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- Machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and hardware is included
- Header is constructed from polished 304 stainless steel for maximum strength, corrosion resistance and a classic look
|Header Style||Block Hugger|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Product Type||Block Hugger|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.