Flowtech Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds - Black Paint
Small Block Chevy Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds; 1-5/8" primary diameter; 2-1/4" Collector; Black Paint
$320.95 Your Price
- Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rods powered by the popular small block Chevy motors
- Cast iron construction styled in the vintage “Rams Horn” design for maximum engine clearance and maximum strength
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8” diameter primaries are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- 3/8” thick 2-1/4” collector for maximum strength
- Thick manifold flange pads for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum manifold gaskets and hardware is included
- Coated in high heat resistant black paint for a classic look
- Sold as a pair
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Product Type||Exhaust Manifolds|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.