GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifolds
GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifolds (except LS7 & LS9) - Natural Cast Finish
$460.95 Your Price
Starting at $41 a month with Learn More
- Designed to Integrate w/ Most Common LS Swap Applications & Components
- 3” V-Band Outlet – 2.25” V-Band Crossover Connections
- Heat Shield to Protect Heater Hoses
- Hardware Included – Stainless Steel V-Band Clamps, V-Band Flanges & Header Bolts
- High-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron Construction Retains Heat and is More Durable than Headers
|Collector Diameter||2-1/4" Driver's Side & 3.0" Passenger Side|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Product Type||Turbo Manifolds|
|Tube Material||Cast Iron|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.