600 CFM Brawler Diecast Carburetor Vacuum Secondary
600 CFM Brawler Diecast Carburetor Vacuum Secondary / Electric Choke
$299.95 Your Price
Starting at $27 a month with Learn More
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified V-8 engines
- Calibrated for excellent street performance right out of the box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kick down cable mounting
- Changeable Air Bleeds
- Adjustable Needle and Seats
|Billet Color||Diecast- No billet|
|High Speed Air Bleed||28/28|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||70;70|
|Primary Main Jet||70|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Primary Venturii Size||1.300"|
|Secondary Main Jet||74|
|Secondary Venturii Size||1.300"|
|Throttle Bore||1 11/16"|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.