950 CFM Brawler Race Carburetor Mechanical Secondary
950 CFM Brawler Race Carburetor Mechanical Secondary -4150
$572.95 Your Price
Starting at $51 a month with Learn More
- Sizes range from 650-950 CFM mechanical secondary versions to meet your needs
- Changeable idle and high speed air bleeds for easy tuning along with four-corner idle adjustment on all models
- Brawler race models include purple billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
|High Speed Air Bleed||32;32|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||73; 73|
|Primary Main Jet||78|
|Primary Power Valve||4.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||33|
|Primary Venturii Size||1.450"|
|Secondary Main Jet||86|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||35|
|Secondary Venturii Size||1.450"|
|Throttle Bore||1.75 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.