750 CFM Brawler Street Carburetor Vacuum Secondary
750 CFM Brawler Street Carburetor Vacuum Secondary / Electric Choke-4160
$418.95 Your Price
Starting at $37 a month with Learn More
- Available sizes from 650 to 850 CFM to match your needs.
- Available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary versions to meet your needs
- Brawler Street models include black billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
|High Speed Air Bleed||33;33|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||70;70|
|Primary Main Jet||72|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||33|
|Primary Venturii Size||1.380"|
|Secondary Main Jet||78|
|Secondary Venturii Size||1.430"|
|Throttle Bore||1 11/16"|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.