600 CFM Brawler Street Carburetor Mechanical Secondary
600 CFM Brawler Street Carburetor Mechanical Secondary / Electric Choke-4150
$347.36 Holleydays Price
Starting at $31 a month with Learn More
- Available sizes from 600 to 850 CFM to match your needs.
- Available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary versions to meet your needs
- Brawler Street models include black billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
|High Speed Air Bleed||28|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||70|
|Primary Main Jet||66|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Primary Venturii Size||1.300"|
|Secondary Main Jet||72|
|Secondary Venturii Size||1.300"|
|Throttle Bore||1 9/16"|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.