- Available sizes from 600 to 850 CFM to match your needs.
- All models have dual inlet fuel bowls with sight glass windows for safe and easy float adjustments
- Brawler Street models include red billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
- Changeable idle and high speed air bleeds for easy tuning along with four-corner idle adjustment on mechanical secondary models
- Performance models include billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
- Now available in a black coated finish with red billet metering blocks and throttle body.
|High Speed Air Bleed||28/28|
|Idle Air Bleed Size||70;70|
|Primary Main Jet||66|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Secondary Main Jet||74|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Throttle Bore||1.562 inch|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.