465 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Hot Air Choke Vacuum Secondaries-4160
$498.95 Your Price
Starting at $44 a month with Learn More
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated and intended for small V-8 engines
- Hot air choke for easy hook up on vehicles that came factory equipped with hot air chokes
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Power valve blow-out protection
|Primary Main Jet||57|
|Primary Power Valve||8.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||25|
|Throttle Bore||1.500 inch|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.