750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Manual Choke Vacuum Secondaries
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles. Originally developed for the 1965 Chevelle 425hp 396 Chevelle and inducted into Hot Rod Magazine Speed Parts Hall of Fame!
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Manual choke (cable actuated - hand controlled) for precise cold start control
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|20-59||Quickchange Vacuum Secondary Housing Cover|
|20-88||Carburetor Throttle Cable Bracket|
|45-228||Choke Control Cable|
|17-6||Carburetor Adapter Plate|
|20-91||Ford Trans. Hardware Kit|
|20-124||Universal Carb Installation Kit|
|20-95||GM AOD Kickdown Cable Bracket|
|20-121||700R-4 KICKDOWN THROTTLE Bracket|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.