390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Electric ChokeVacuum Secondaries-4160
$555.95 Your Price
Starting at $49 a month with Learn More
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated and Intended for small V-8 or 6 cyl. engines & 2 x 4 streettunnel ram set-ups
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Power valve blow-out protection
|Primary Main Jet||51|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||25|
|Product Type||4160 Model Carburetor|
|Throttle Bore||1.438 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.