600 CFM Street Warrior Carburetor
Upgraded to a 1 Year Warranty. Street Warrior comes standard with Electric Choke, Vacuum Secondaries, and a new integrated 700R4/200R4 compatible throttle lever.
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified V-8 engines
- Calibrated for excellent street performance right out of the box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kick down cable mounting
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks and long lasting shine
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Includes new rear bowl fuel inlet to allow for dual feed or custom
- Adjustable needle & seats to accommodate varying fuel pressures
- Upgraded to a 1 Year Warranty!
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
|Throttle Bore||1.563 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Vehicles.
This part is not legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles in California.
This part is believed to be legal under the provisions of the Clean Air Act when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide. This means that this part may be used on certain Emissions Controlled Vehicles in states other than the following: (1) California; and (2) states that have adopted California emissions standards.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.