600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Throttle Bore||1.563 inch|
|17-6||Carburetor Adapter Plate|
|20-121||700R-4 KICKDOWN THROTTLE Bracket|
|20-124||Universal Carb Installation Kit|
|20-59||Quickchange Vacuum Secondary Housing Cover|
|20-88||Carburetor Throttle Cable Bracket|
|20-91||Ford Trans. Hardware Kit|
|20-95||GM AOD Kickdown Cable Bracket|
|45-223||Choke Conversion Kit|
|45-228||Choke Control Cable|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Vehicles.
This part is not legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles in California.
This part is believed to be legal under the provisions of the Clean Air Act when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide. This means that this part may be used on certain Emissions Controlled Vehicles in states other than the following: (1) California; and (2) states that have adopted California emissions standards.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle