750 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Mechanical Secondary Calibrated for methanol
$655.95 Your Price
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance
- Optimized race calibration
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Dual 50cc accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Progressive Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Stainless steel throttle plates
- Calibrated for methanol
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||144|
|Primary Power Valve||5.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||45|
|Secondary Main Jet||144|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||45|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.