Holley EFI 6.86" Pro Dash
Touch Screen Digital Dashboard Featuring a High Resolution 6.86" Screen
$999.95 Your Price
Starting at $88 a month with Learn More
- Plug-and-play Display support for Dominator, HP, Terminator X & Sniper EFI
- Integrated a 10-LED Programmable shiftlight w/ 4-LED warning indicators for other sensor inputs.
- Capable of monitoring up to 238 real-time values such as RPM/TPS/Boost
- 10 default background skins pre-loaded with unlimited options for importing custom layouts
- Quickly swipe between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual switch panel eliminates the need for external toggle switches
- Manual or auto-brightness features for easy viewing day or night
- Built-in GPS with odometer function (Antenna included)
- On-screen datalog playback features allows you to review vital run information
- Expandable storage via USB
- No stylus required, capacitive touch, just like your smart phone.
- User definable channel alarms and warnings
- 4x 10-32 mounting holes for surface or flush mounting, with high quality hardware included!
- Includes everything needed for installation!
- USB Keyboard and Mouse functionality makes it quick and easy to setup new layouts
- Includes 34 Pin Wiring Harness contains Power, Ground and CANbus connections
- Input and output functionality for 13 multi-configurable inputs, and 4 ground switched outputs.
- User defined alarms for any input
- Upgradable with future software enhancements
- Viewing area is 6.86" on the diagonal
- Dash weight - 1.2 Lbs
- Real-time ECU tuning - HP/Dominator ECUs only
|Product Type||Digital Dashes|
|Screen Type||Capacitive Touch Screen|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.