This kit contains a -10 AN supply line and -8 AN return line with bulkheads for the fuel cell fill plate and Stat-O-Seal washers to seal the bulkheads. This kit is all that is needed to plumb the inside of an ATL 22 gallon fuel cell from the HydraMat to the fuel cell fill plate. The supply line is 18" center to center on the fittings and utilizes -10 AN 90° hose ends. The return line is 18" in length and utilizes a 90° hose end on one end and a nipple on the other to disperse the return fuel.
Constructed from Earl's Ultra Flex hose and fittings, this fuel line kit is the perfect solution you your HydraMat installation needs.
Ultra-Flex Hose Features:
• Covered in aircraft quality 304 grade stainless steel wire
• High-Temp. Smooth bore PTFE tubing
• Maximum Pressure Rating of 995 PSI
• Convoluted outer wall of inner tube for incredible flexibility
• Remains Flexible at Temperatures Between -94°F and +510°F
• Clean and Fast Flowing
Ultra-Flex Hose ends feature:
• Black Anodized
• Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
Supply and return hose are pre-assembled for ease of installation
Includes bulkhead fittings and Stat-O-Seals
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.