15" x 8" HydraMat®, Cross
Offset outlet pick-up with -3/8" NPT fitting. Fitting location designed for universal use.
$212.95 Your Price
- Patent pending design that solves the problems associated with traditional fuel pick-ups in stock fuel tanks as well as racing fuel cells
- Greatly reduces the potential for air to enter into the fuel system which can result in poor engine performance and/or engine stalling
- Perfect for vehicles experiencing fuel starvation during hard cornering, acceleration, stopping, inclines, and low fuel conditions
- Surface tension and fluid wicking allow the HydraMat to continue to draw fuel from the tank or cell even when part of the mat uncovered
- As an area of the HydraMat is uncovered, tiny pores in the media seal off through surface tension, forcing fuel to be drawn from other areas of the mat where fuel continues to be available
- Unique internal reservoir assists in keeping fuel available at the pickup even under extreme fuel slosh conditions
- Eliminates the need for specialty reservoirs, sumps and pick up pumps saving cost and greatly reducing complexity
- Also acts as a 15 micron pre-filter eliminating the need for a separate filter before the fuel pump
- Can be folded and compressed for easy installation through a variety of fuel cell openings
- HydraMats are also available in other sizes and shapes to fit a variety of stock fuel tanks and/or race fuel cells
- Works with Alcohol, Ethanol, Methanol, and E-85 fuels
- Works with 2-Cycle oil blends as high as 20:1
- Not for use with most oils (see previous point for exceptions)
- Not for use with diesel fuels
|Fitting Size||3/8" NPT|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.