8" x 8" HydraMat, Cross
Center outlet pick-up with -3/8" NPSF fitting. Fitting location designed for universal use.
$194.95 Your Price
- Patent pending design that solves the problems associated with traditional fuel pick-ups in stock fuel tanks as well as racing fuel cells
- Greatly reduces the potential for air to enter into the fuel system which can result in poor engine performance and/or engine stalling
- Perfect for vehicles experiencing fuel starvation during hard cornering, acceleration, stopping, inclines, and low fuel conditions
- Surface tension and fluid wicking allow the HydraMat™ to continue to draw fuel from the tank or cell even when part of the mat uncovered
- As an area of the HydraMat™ is uncovered, tiny pores in the media seal off through surface tension, forcing fuel to be drawn from other areas of the mat where fuel continues to be available
- Unique internal reservoir assists in keeping fuel available at the pickup even under extreme fuel slosh conditions
- Eliminates the need for specialty reservoirs, sumps and pick up pumps saving cost and greatly reducing complexity
- Also acts as a 15 micron pre-filter eliminating the need for a separate filter before the fuel pump
- Can be folded and compressed for easy installation through a variety of fuel cell openings
- HydraMats™ are also available in other sizes and shapes to fit a variety of stock fuel tanks and/or race fuel cells
- Works with Alcohol, Ethanol, Methanol, and E-85 fuels
- Works with 2-cycle oil blends as high as 20:1
- Not for use with most oils (see previous point for exceptions)
- Not for use with diesel fuels
|Fitting Size||3/8" NPT|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.