Mr. Gasket Steel Shim Head Gasket
Fits 1958-1976 Ford 332-428. 4.420 Inch Bore, .040 Inch Compressed Thickness
$22.73 Holleydays Price
- Embossed steel with aluminum flake coating
- Solid metal over metal fold at the combustion seal
- Embossed seals at coolant and oil passages
- Approximately .040" compressed thickness
- For high performance street, drag race and oval track use.
|Application||Big Block Ford|
|Compressed Thickness||.040 inch|
|Compression Ratio||Up to 12:1|
|Engine||Ford FE Block|
|Gasket Bore||4.420 inch|
|Product Type||Head Gasket|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.