Ford 351W Crank Trigger Distributor
Low-profile racing distributor, must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition and a crank trigger.
$264.56 Holleydays Price
Starting at $24 a month with Learn More
- Standard height housings designed to work with cast intake manifolds
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base
- Polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating for friction reduction
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with a large diameter HEI style distributor cap and rotor
- Supplied with bronze gear
|Distributor Type||Crank Trigger|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.