HyperSpark Distributor - Buick Big Block
Fits 1967-1976 Buick 400, 430, and 455 Big Block Engines. Shiny Billet Housing.
$249.95 Your Price
- Hall Effect crank trigger sensor housing provides a noise-free RPM signal to the Sniper ECU
- Billet distributor housing provides corrosion resistance and stylish looks!
- Patented Clear Installation cap eliminates any confusion while installing the distributor.
- Easiest plug and play way to add timing control to a Sniper EFI Installation.
- Distributor shutter wheel is pinned and welded to the shaft, for decades of reliable accuracy.
- Includes Wire Retainer for a clean installation.
- Comes with Cast Gear Installed - contact camshaft manufacturer for recommended gear material.
- Designed to be used with Sniper EFI HyperSpark CD box P/N 556-151 and Ignition Coil 556-152
- Available in Black or Shiny Billet Aluminum to match any engine bay
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Distributor Type||Hall Effect|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.