Power Grid Ignition Controller - Ignition Control Only
Must be used with the Power Grid PN 7730 or PN 77303 only.
$495.95 Your Price
Starting at $44 a month with Learn More
- For use with Power Grid PN 7730 or PN 77303 only
- High output spark for Power Grid System
- Power Grid PN 7730/77303 mounts directly on top
|Current Draw||1.3 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||545-570 Volts|
|Product Type||Power Grid Controller|
|RPM Range||15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||50,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||200-220 mJ per spark|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Weight and Size||2.9 lbs., 7.5"L x 5"W x 2.25"H|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.