MSD Power Grid System - Controller Only - Black
This is the "brain" of the Power Grid System - designed for use with the 7720 ignition controller, but compatible with many of our other popular ignition boxes. Requires a Windows-based laptop for configuration. Now available in black!
$401.36 Holleydays Price
Starting at $36 a month with Learn More
- USB connection for ease of programming
- Timing based on engine rpm and gear value
- Advanced individual cylinder timing based on gear or time
- Five retard stages for nitrous
- Four steps of rpm limits for burnout, spool, launch and overrev
- Output switch set on rpm, pressure or time
- Shift light settings for each gear
- Ignition data acquisition accepts multiple runs
- Crank Trigger system highly recommended
|Product Type||Power Grid Controller|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.