- Capacitive discharge technology
- Multiple sparks improve starting and idle
- Full power output at high rpm
- Easily connects to points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup distributors
- Adjustable rev limiter for overrev protection
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-40-43|
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||435 Volts|
|RPM Range||15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||43,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||95 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20 Degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||10-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Weight and Size||1.5 lbs., 6"L x 3.5"W x 1.75"H|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-40-43
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.