- Specifically designed for use with EFI systems
- Detailed instructions for installation with various EFI systems
- Capacitive discharge technology provides quick starts, smooth idle and full ignition power throughout the RPM range
- Compact design
- Built-in rev limiter for over-rev protection
- Works on 12 volt electrical systems using a distributor
- Easily connects to magnetic pickup, electronic, and even points distributors
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||435 Volts|
|Product Type||6EFI Ignition|
|RPM Range||15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||43,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||95 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20° Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||10-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Weight and Size||1.5 lbs., 6"L x 3.5"W x 1.75"H|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.