6EFI, Universal EFI Ignition
A capacitive discharge ignition designed to complement electronic fuel injection systems.
$199.95 Your Price
- Specifically designed for use with EFI systems
- Detailed instructions for installation with various EFI systems
- Capacitive discharge technology provides quick starts, smooth idle and full ignition power throughout the RPM range
- Compact design
- Built-in rev limiter for over-rev protection
- Works on 12 volt electrical systems using a distributor
- Easily connects to magnetic pickup, electronic, and even points distributors
- EO # D-115-26
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||435 Volts|
|Product Type||6EFI Ignition|
|RPM Range||15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||43,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||95 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20° Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||10-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Weight and Size||1.5 lbs., 6"L x 3.5"W x 1.75"H|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.