Black, 6AL, Digital Ignition w/Rev Control
The ignition that set the standard by which all others are judged. Includes a built-in rev limiter. Now in Black!
$284.95 Your Price
Starting at $26 a month with Learn More
- High output with 530 volts and 135mJ of spark energy
- Efficient components use less current to produce more power
- Set an rpm limit with two rotary dials in 100 rpm increments
- Built-in LED for system checks
- All wires exit through a locked, sealed connector
- Compatible with 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-40-43|
|Current Draw||1.1 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||520-540 Volts|
|Product Type||Digital 6AL Ignition Control Box w/Rev Control|
|RPM Range||11,000 RPM|
|Secondary Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||135-145 mJ per spark|
|Voltage Required||12-15 Volts, 7 Volt Start|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Weight and Size||1.7 lbs., 8"L x 4"W x 1.825"H|
- Four mounts and hardware included in the kit.$17.85Qty:
- Replacement Harness for PN 6201/62013, Digital 6A and PN 6425/64253 Digital 6A-L$20.60Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-40-43
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.