MSD 6AL-2 Ignition Control
Built-in 2 step rev-limiter with rotary dials, no chips.
$321.95 Your Price
Starting at $29 a month with Learn More
- All new housing, same reliable digital circuitry and performance
- Built-in 2-Step rev control adjustable with rotary dials
- Higher output with up to 135mJ of spark energy
- Accepts Hall-effect, points and mag pickup triggers
- Managed by an efficient digital processor
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||535 Volts|
|Product Type||6AL-2 Ignition Control Box|
|RPM Range||12,500 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||135 mJ per spark|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Weight and Size||3 lbs.,7"L x 4"W x 2"H|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.