Holley 351W Ford Hi-Ram Carbureted Manifold Base
Ford 351W (9.5" Deck) Ford Hi-Ram Intake Manifold Base
$501.95 Your Price
Starting at $45 a month with Learn More
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Manifold is designed for a 9.5" deck height.
- Requires the Use of Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributor - 565-111
- For carbureted applications use MSD PN 85787 Ford 351W Distributor with Steel Gear
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Port Size||2.00" x 1.190"|
|RPM Power Band||1500-7000|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.