Holley Single Plane Split-Design Race Intake Manifold- GM LS1/LS2/LS6
Carbureted single plane split-design race intake manifold. Fits all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads
$449.95 Your Price
Starting at $40 a month with Learn More
- Maximum performance race design with hood clearance consideration
- Lighter than other split race intakes
- Split feature making porting efforts easy!
- 33 to 50% the price of other split race intakes
- Captured O-ring seals at head ports and split
- Vacuum Port options include (2) 1/8, (1) 1/4, and (1) 3/8, NPT ports at the carb flange
|Flange Style||4150 Square Bore|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Single Plane|
|RPM Power Band||2500-7000|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.