Holley EFI SBC 4150 Single Plane Fuel Injection Intake Manifold - Chevy Small Block V8 with L31 Vortec cylinder heads
Small Block Chevrolet 262-400 cid engines equipped with 1996-2002 (L31) Vortec cylinder heads (non-EGR applications).
$399.95 Your Price
Starting at $36 a month with Learn More
- Single plane design with isolated plenum to keep the air charge cooler
- 4150 square bore mounting flange to adapt most aftermarket throttle body designs
- Power band: 2500-7500 RPM
- Height: Front 4.23", Rear 5.33"
- Port Size: 2.05” height 1.02" width
- Lower throttle body mounting height to help with hood clearance
- Black coated fuel rails with bracket assortment allowing different height fuel injectors
- Fuel injectors are not included
- Fuel rail designed for maximum throttle lever clearance
- Small Block Chevrolet 262-400 cid engines equipped with 1996-2002 (L31) Vortec cylinder heads (non-EGR applications)
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Manifold Type||High Rise|
|Product Type||EFI Manifolds|
|RPM Power Band||2500-7500|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.