Holley Dual Plane Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6
All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads.
$278.95 Your Price
Starting at $25 a month with Learn More
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 1500-6500 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height means it fits in vehicles with minimal or no hood modifications
- Great for carbureted or throttle body EFI street applications
- Cast aluminum construction and efficient casting design for light weight, consistent wall thicknesses and improved casting quality
- Weighs 15.14 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.07" from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Height (rear) - 6.14" from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Port size - 2.72" height x 1" wide
- Mounting flange gasket type - O-ring
- Includes Viton® O-rings - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
|Flange Style||4150 Square Bore|
|Front Height||5.07 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Dual Plane|
|Rear Height||6.14 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-6500|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.