Holley Modular Lo-Ram EFI Manifold LS1/2/6
Lo-Ram Manifold Kit - LS1/2/6 Front-feed
$679.95 Holleydays Price
Starting at $60 a month with Learn More
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm depending on the application.
- With forced-induction and the short runner length the engine rpm at which peak power occurs is more likely to be coupled to the supercharger or turbocharger being used
- Modular design allowing the use of front-feed plenum entry
- Intake design facilitates custom inlet duct and throttle body placement
- Low height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration
- Front entry plenum flange allows design & fabrication of special throttle body adapters or inlet ducts for custom installations
- Clears 4th Gen Camaro and C5 Corvette cowls and hoods without modification
- High volume fuel rails and mounting hardware included with ¾”-16 o-ring ports (8 AN)
|Front Height||6.86" height with throttle body adapter|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
- Single Injector Design$134.96Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.