Weiand Hi-Ram Intake - Chrysler Small Block V8
Hi-Ram Intake Manifold 318 (late style), 340, 360 V8
$493.16 Holleydays Price
Starting at $44 a month with Learn More
- 2 x 4 carburetor top
- Square flange carburetor mounting
- 2800-8000 RPM power band
- Special D-shaped port runner design
- Large volume plenum
- Power band: 2800-8000 RPM
- Height: Front 8.93", Rear 9.37"
- Port Size: 2.08” height 1.08" width
- Carb Flange Center-To Center 9"
- Weiand Nostalgia Series Intake Manifold
|Engine||Chrysler Small Block V8|
|Front Height||8.93 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Rear Height||9.37 inch|
|RPM Power Band||2800-8000|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.