Holley Hi-Ram Intake - GM LS3/L92
EFI Hi-Ram Intake for 1 x 92mm GM LS Throttle Body – Longitudinal Mount Plenum Top
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Total Height with 92/102mm EFI Plenum Top – 12.32” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Throttle Body Flange Location, with 92/102mm EFI Plenum Top : Height – 8.42” (from engine block lifter valley cover flange), Longitudinal Location – 3.84” (forward from engine block front flange), Angle – 25 deg. (down from vertical)
- Runner Length – 6.50”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.25 in² to 2.77 in²
|Front Height||12.32 inch|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Rear Height||12.32 inch|
|RPM Power Band||7000-8000|
Holley EFI LS main harnesses have a map sensor connecter designed for use with an LS1/2 style map sensor. The 558-416 is an adapter harness that can be used to adapt any LS harness that uses a LS1/2 MAP sensor connection to a LS3 MAP, which is recommended for this manifold.
NOTE: The EFI versions of the LS HI-Ram intake manifold and fuel rail are designed to accept Bosch Style EV-1 or Magneti Marelli Pico fuel injectors. OE LS fuel injectors may not fit properly in the Hi-Ram EFI intake manifold fuel rail assembly. There is a kit available separately for the LS7 Hi-Ram EFI to allow the use of stock LS7 fuel injectors, P/N 300-230 (see below in the service parts section).
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.